Fluke Process Instruments – including the Raytek and Ircon branded products, offer rugged, dependable non-contact temperature measurement and profiling equipment. Products range from infrared sensors, line scanners, thermal imagers, and profiling systems.
Raytek offers non-contact, fixed infrared sensors, process imagers and portable IR thermometers for use in a wide range of temperature and industrial applications.
Ircon offers rugged, dependable online and standalone IR pyrometers, linescanners and handheld thermometers for harsh and highly demanding environments.
- RL range 600-1800C with accuracy 0.5% +/-2C
- Repeatability +/-0.3C
- One or two colour operation
- SS housing and complete hardware accessory suite for installation
- Response time programmable to 10 msec
- Optics 100:1 and focus 600mm to infinity (standard) CF optional
- PC networking up to 32 units with analytics and data logging – WEBSERVER
- Wide temperature range from -40 to 1800°C (-40 to 3272°F)
- Response time down to 10ms
- Precision High resolution optics up to 100:1
- Available with Profinet and Ethernet communication interface
- Real-time thermal imaging for continuous or discrete process
- Up to 1024 measurement points per line
- Fast scan rates up to 150 lines per second
- Optical resolution up to 200:1
- IR-Fusion® technology (thermal and visible sighting) for easy alignment and added detail on blended images
- Pre-calibrated lens with remote motorized focus and multiple available field interchangeable lens options
- Discreet I/O alarms to interface to PLC
- IP67 (NEMA 4) rated with rugged housing allows for installation into harsh environments with air purge and other accessories available