Nanodac Data Recorder / Controller
The nanodac recorder / controller offers graphical recording and PID control in a 1/4 DIN panel mount unit. It offers up to eight universal inputs for data recording and PID control. Additional features include a dual-channel set point programmer and a full complement of digital communications options.
For those working in the Heat Treatment industry, the nanodac now has an optional Dual Programmer option for processes that need to vary the setpoint over a period of time. The Dual Programmer option supports up to 100 programs locally, each of which supports 25 segments. For expandability, there is remote access to another 100 programs using FTP, and another 100 programs using a USB stick.
Web Server for Remote Access to Data You can now utilize the built-in Ethernet connection to place the nanodac on a wireless access point. This enables you to log in to the nanodac remotely and view current and historical trends, graphs, and more. You can watch a video demonstrating this feature here.
- Secure Data Recording
- High Accuracy Universal Inputs
- USB removable data storage
- Compact Design
- 50MB Flash memory
- Ethernet Communications
- 1/4″ VGA Crystal Clear Display
- Batch Recording
- 2 Control Loops
- Advanced Loop Configuration
- Dual Setpoint Programmer
- Zirconia Application Block
- Sterilizer Application Block
- Relative Humidity Application Block
- EtherNet/IP Client/Server Comms
- 15 Additional Virtual Channels
- Modbus TCP Master and EtherNet/IP
- Wash-down Faceplate
- Dual Input Channels (up to 8 total)