The E+PLC400 is a PID controller, recorder and PLC combined in a single, modular solution which is incredibly easy to engineer. Using an open industry standard (IEC 61131-3) platform and a single, integrated programming and visualization environment, this innovative instrument is designed to offer flexibility to match process requirements while reducing engineering time. It is feature rich and gives an enhanced user experience which delivers operational efficiency, better process performance and easier regulatory compliance.
Versatile, Scalable, Precise
E+PLC400 combines full PLC functionality with unique Eurotherm control and recording capability made available in rapidly engineered function blocks. It is available in a choice of base sizes, is scalable to suit current and future process needs, and comes with a versatile range of precision I/O modules.
E+PLC400 uses CODESYS, a leading open platform, to provide a familiar programming environment with a range of IEC 61131-3 languages available to ensure ease of use. Easy, flexible visualization is provided by the connection of up to two local operator panels as well as the ability to view the process via a web server on mobile devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones; all quickly configured with automatic tag recognition within the same programming environment as the PLC.
- Easy setpoint programming
- Improve quality by giving stable control performance
- Continual secure recording at point of measurement
- Easy to use function blocks
- Secure recording and batch data management
- Archiving strategies providing self-healing, fully validated records
E+PLC100 is a combination single box PLC designed to meet the stringent regulatory requirements of thermal and other advanced manufacturing industries. By utilizing the open industry standard IEC61131-3 CODESYS® platform, E+PLC enables simplified engineering through a single integrated programming and visualization environment.
Includes advanced function block libraries for:
- Heat treatment applications
- Control and data recording
- ‘OEM security’ and customization
Eurotherm’s unique PID control functions are built-in, enabling faster commissioning and tighter control of the overall process, as well as easing conformance to regulatory and end-customer requirements, including:
- 6 PID sets to help maintain tight control at different setpoints
- Intelligent auto-tune for optimal control and commissioning
- Specialized cutback function for overshoot control
Data management embedded in E+PLC helps manufacturers meet strict regulatory process data requirements, including:
- Tamper-resistant file format .uhh (a superior alternative to editable .csv solutions commonly found in PLCs)
Ethernet communications offer connectivity to IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) and Industry 4.0 technologies, such as EOS (Eurotherm Online Services).
To assist with operational efficiency, E+PLC100 includes a fully configurable touchscreen HMI, as well as an embedded webserver for remote viewing on mobile devices.