This Video Tutorial will show you how to change the Output Hi-Limit (OP.HI) so that your output can turn on. We are using a Eurotherm 2200 Series Controller.
The typical reason why this can happen is because the Output Hi-Limit (OP.HI) value is set at 0% when it should be set at 100%.
Now we must check the Output Hi-Limit value to see if this is the limiting reason why the controllers output will not turn or go above 0%.
- Press the Page Button repeatedly until the display reads OP List. If you do not see the OP List then this list is Hidden from the Operator. If so, you must put the controller into the FULL Level to see the OP List.
- To put the controller in the FULL Level, press the Page Button repeatedly until you see the ACCS List.
- Press the Scroll Key Once and the display will read Code Pass, with the UP Button change the Pass to 1.
- Now press the Scroll Key Once and you see GOTO OPER.
- With the Up or Down Buttons change the OPER to FULL.
- Now press the Scroll Key Once.
- Press the Page Button repeatedly until the display reads OP List.
- Now press the Scroll Key until the display reads OP.HI. If the value is 0% then this is the reason the controllers output will not turn on or go above 0%.
- Now press the UP Button to change the value 0% to 100%.
- Now press both the Page and Scroll buttons together and this will bring you back to the Home Display.
- The controllers about will now turn on and go up to 100% on if needed.
Now you have successfully completed this change.