The EPC3000 can have optional hardware modules decided at time of purchase or fitted subsequently. This is how to use iTools to identify the hardware modules connected to an EPC3000.
- To connect the EPC3000 device, click scan
- Choose the appropriate communications method
- Click ok
- To view the input/output list, expand the IO folder
- Double click or expand I01 and select Ident
- Double-click I01
- Click OP3, Identification or Ident
- The Ident dialogue box appears indicating the hardware type fitted.
- To view a diagram that illustrates the type of hardware fitted, click terminal wiring.
- Note the information that appears at the bottom of the screen when you click each hardware position.
Visit Eurotherm’s site for more information on iTools.