Control Concepts Inc. founded in 1980, is the market leader in the design and manufacture of stock and custom SCR power controllers for industrial heating applications.
Their single-phase and three-phase, zero-cross and phase-angle power controllers have voltage ratings ranging from 120 to 575 volts and current ratings ranging from 10 to 2000 amps.
MicroFUSION is an ultra-compact high performance microprocessor-based line of power controllers, available in single or three phase models.
Resistive or transformer-connected loads can be controlled in either Phase Angle, Zero Cross, or Zero Cross Transformer (ZCT) Mode. Output is controlled linearly with respect to command signal and can be set to the average or RMS value of the voltage and current, as well as true instantaneous power or external feedback.
The controller features the following:
- Auto-ranging input voltage (CE: 24-690 VAC, UL: 24-600 VAC, 45-65 Hz)
- 16, 32, 50, 80, 100, 130, 160, 200, 240, 320, 400 Amp AC output (at 50° C, 6000 ft)
- Adjustable soft start
- UL, cUL, CE, RoHS, 100kA SCCR certifications
- Missing cycle detection
- SYNC-GUARD and TRANS-GUARD
- Dedicated RUN/STOP bit
- Analog interface: up to two analog inputs, two retransmits
- Fieldbus options: EtherNet/IP, EtherCat, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP
- Easy setup via Plug-n-Play USB
- OEM options (consult factory)